TotallyMoney.com Mortgages voted comparison site of the year
LONDON, July 16th, 2014.
The prestigious What Mortgage Awards trophy for 2014 Best Mortgage Comparison Site has been won by TotallyMoney.com, who saw off challenges from Money Supermarket and other comparison sites to take the top spot.
The publicly voted accolade recognises the best-in-class functionality of the mortgage comparison service that:
- Searches more than 5,000 mortgages (that’s 98.5% of the market) to make sure that all alternatives are considered when matching consumers to their perfect mortgage;
- Calculates the true cost of the monthly repayments for any mortgages, stretching a number of years into the future;
- Uses sophisticated technology to simplify users’ results by filtering out mortgages they won’t be eligible for.
Dominik Lipniki, Director of Your Mortgage Decisions, backed the award-winning tool:
“It gives consumers access to thousands of mortgage schemes, with many not even available on the high street, making totallyMoney.com a must visit before making your next mortgage decision.”
TotallyMoney.com, launched in 2007, is the UK’s leading credit-focussed comparison website which sets out to make it simpler for consumers to compare credit cards, loans and mortgages. With a revolutionary approach to credit comparison, TotallyMoney.com uses exceptional comparison tools to empower people to make better financial choices.
For more information, please contact James McCaffrey
- Free credit report providers and credit experts, TotallyMoney, are on a mission to improve the UK’s credit score and help people move on up to a better future.
- TotallyMoney launched its free credit report in late 2017, and today has 3 million customers.
- TotallyMoney is the highest rated free credit report provider on Trustpilot. They are also 2018, 2019 and 2020 winners of Best Free Credit Report Provider at Moneynet’s Personal Finance Awards, showing recognition from both its customers, as well as within the wider industry.
- TotallyMoney is backed by Elliott Advisors (UK) and Scottish Equity Partners (SEP), following a £29 million investment announced in January 2019.
- TotallyMoney is also a Sunday Times Best Company as well as a UK’s Best Workplace 2019.