TotallyMoney leaps into 2021 with toadally new advert
ByJan 5th 2021
- The new TV ad campaign lands as the nation prepares to kick-start their financial wellbeing in the New Year
- The advert was developed by TotallyMoney’s in-house marketing team alongside Manchester-based creative agency Driven, who won the £10 million above-the-line account
- The ad is set to Kylie Minogue’s ‘Can’t get you out of my head,’ with choreographed CGI toads, developed by Stockholm-based animation studio Milford
- TotallyMoney’s new TV advert follows £29 million investment funding in 2019 from Elliott Advisors (UK) and Scottish Equity Partners (SEP)
Award-winning FinTech TotallyMoney’s striking new advert sees three toads boogying to a brand-new remixed version of Kylie Minogue’s unforgettable chart-topping hit, “Can’t get you out of my head.”
The UK-wide campaign will appear on TV screens across the nation as people vow to organise their finances in 2021 after the expensive Christmas period.
The choreographed toads dance while showing off the free credit score on a phone, as the song expresses to viewers that their credit score “is all we think about.” Changing the word Totally to Toadally, the catchy advert directs viewers to check out TotallyMoney’s website to “toadally improve your credit score.”
The TV advert forms a double act with the “ToadallyMoney” microsite, which features the dancing toads and encourages customers to sign up on TotallyMoney.com for their free credit score and report.
TotallyMoney is on a mission to improve the UK’s credit score, and the new ad follows a successful year of hitting the three million customer milestone. Alongside the toadally free live credit report and score, this year the company has launched an exclusive app-first feature, Credit Assistant, as well as an energy switching service and enhanced car finance platform.
Chief Marketing Officer, Nathan Levi, comments on the launch:
“We’re very excited to start 2021 with a brand-new ad campaign which builds on our mission to improve the financial wellbeing of the UK. After a tough year for people throughout the UK, we wanted to bring some much needed joy and laughter to people’s screens.
“Our creative vehicle is a toadally new way for us to connect with both new and existing customers, and inspire more people to sign up to TotallyMoney to start improving their credit score and finances in 2021.
“We worked with Driven and Milford, who inspired the brave new campaign vehicle that you’ll see on your screens. We wanted an advert that would encourage positivity and optimism, because money and finances don’t have to be a worry if you have the information you need to do something about it.
“We look forward to hearing people singing the famous tune of our advert in 2021, one we hope they can’t get out of their heads!”
Client Company: TotallyMoney
Chief Marketing Officer: Nathan Levi (TotallyMoney)
Creative Lead: Harshil Varsani (TotallyMoney)
Director – Adam Marco-Nord (Milford)
Exec Producer – Johan Gustafsson (Milford)
Creative Partner – Chris Lear (driven)
Client Service Partner – Graham Drury (driven)
Agency Producer – Sharon Gunnell (driven)
Producer – Claudia Glod (Milford)
Music remix – Adam Ryan-Carter
Copywriter – Rebekah Bates (driven)
Senior Account Manager – Stella Fotopoulou (driven)
*TotallyMoney is 1 out of 7 ranked companies in the category "credit bureau" on Trustpilot' 18/12/20
For more information, please contact the press team
- TotallyMoney is the credit app built to help people move forward and achieve their financial goals
- It’s the only credit app that provides customers with their live credit score for free
- Almost 4 million customers have already signed up to TotallyMoney, and its service is rated 4.6/5 on TrustPilot
- TotallyMoney is the UK’s 5th best financial services company to work for, with a 3 star accreditation that reflects ‘world class’ levels of workplace engagement