Award-winning FinTech scale-up TotallyMoney celebrates huge milestone: three million UK customers acquired
By TotallyMoneyFeb 19th 2020
On Monday 17th February TotallyMoney, the finance experts, acquired their three millionth customer, confirmation that TotallyMoney’s mission — to improve the UK’s credit score and help more people move on up to a better future — is gaining momentum.
- Three million customers means that 1 in 18 UK adults have signed up to TotallyMoney*
- Only seven months needed to acquire their latest one million customers — the quickest time yet
- Rapid customer acquisition and business growth is a testament to £29 million investment from Elliot Advisors (UK) Limited and Scottish Equity Partners (SEP), received in early 2019
- Market-leading technologies and innovative features results in TotallyMoney being named Best Free Credit Report Provider 2020 by Moneynet for the third year in a row.
TotallyMoney has shaken up the credit industry by providing customers with a range of clear, simple-to-use services, such as their free credit report and analysis, which tells customers what their score is, why it is what it is, and how to improve it.
More recently the finance experts launched their Energy Profile — a next-generation energy switching service that keeps customers up to date with their best energy deals, so they never pay more than they need to.
Service expansion, continuing company growth, and the acquisition of their three millionth customer proves that investors, consumers and the credit industry alike are embracing this exciting, London-based FinTech company.
Helping customers move on up
Alastair Douglas, CEO of finance experts TotallyMoney commented:
“Knowing we’ve now equipped over three million people in the UK with the financial know-how to improve their credit score is huge.
“We understand, from a customer point of view, that the credit industry is sometimes complex. It’s why we’ve worked hard — and continually — with lenders and credit bureaus to provide services that can make a real difference to someone’s financial footing.
“At TotallyMoney, we’re on a mission to improve the UK’s credit score and help our customers move on up to a better financial future. Acquiring over three million customers in a short time shows that our service is invaluable to many, and we’re excited to offer and expand it further to help even more UK adults improve.”
*Statistic based on UN population data that there was 52,054,000 people aged 18 and over in the UK in 2015, with the number predicted to rise to 53,687,000 by 2020. Data accessed on 04/02/2020.
For more information, please contact James McCaffrey
- Free credit report providers and credit experts, TotallyMoney, are on a mission to improve the UK’s credit score and help people move on up to a better future.
- TotallyMoney launched its free credit report in late 2017, and today has 3 million customers.
- TotallyMoney is the highest rated free credit report provider on Trustpilot. They are also 2018, 2019 and 2020 winners of Best Free Credit Report Provider at Moneynet’s Personal Finance Awards, showing recognition from both its customers, as well as within the wider industry.
- TotallyMoney is backed by Elliott Advisors (UK) and Scottish Equity Partners (SEP), following a £29 million investment announced in January 2019.
- TotallyMoney is also a Sunday Times Best Company as well as a UK’s Best Workplace 2019.