New long-term balance transfer card lets people apply with confidence
ONLINE personal finance brand Fluid has launched a new credit card. The new card offers a competitive 23 months 0% on balance transfers made within the first 60 days of account opening (with a handling fee of 2.89%) and has the added benefit of 0% interest on the first three months of purchases. Uniquely, the Fluid card portfolio is still the only one that checks every customer’s personal financial history before the application process so they can apply knowing whether they are likely to be accepted. Best of all, Fluid’s ‘apply with confidence’ service does not leave a footprint on personal credit files, so both credit ratings and time can be saved. The new card compliments Fluid’s existing low fee balance transfer card (15 months at 0% with a low 1.5% fee). Will Becker, spokesperson at Fluid said: “Switching to this new long-term balance transfer card could save our average customer hundreds of pounds in interest and our technology takes some of the fear out of applying. Getting turned down for a credit card can damage people’s credit scores; particularly if they go on to make multiple applications in the hope of getting accepted. Fluid offers something different.”
- Fluid adds a long-term 23 month 0% Balance Transfer offer to its portfolio
- Fluid is the only card range which checks every customer’s personal financial history as part of the application process so they can apply knowing whether they are likely to be accepted
- Over five million applicants turned down for credit by major lenders in the UK last year which may have had an adverse effect on credit scores
The Fluid credit card is available now at http://www.fluid.co.uk. Representative example: 16.9% p.a. variable on card purchases. This is equivalent to 16.9% APR representative variable based on a credit limit of £1,200. *Based on TotallyMoney research *Based on average Fluid balance transfer of £3,500 and including the cost of the balance transfer fee the average saving on interest is £800 (compared to paying interest at the average credit card rate of 17.9%) About Fluid Fluid is a premium personal finance brand with the core value of using technology to deliver speed, ease and value. Our credit card portfolio is the first in the world to use a soft credit search to pre-screen customers for acceptance, saving customers time and the risk to their credit rating of a failed application. Fluid is a partnership between Media Ingenuity and MBNA, one of the world’s largest credit card issuers. Like all our credit card partnerships, it’s operated by our MI Money Ltd subsidiary. View PDF
For more information, please contact James McCaffrey
- Free credit report providers and credit experts, TotallyMoney, are on a mission to improve the UK’s credit score and help people move on up to a better future.
- TotallyMoney launched its free credit report in late 2017, and today has 3 million customers.
- TotallyMoney is the highest rated free credit report provider on Trustpilot. They are also 2018, 2019 and 2020 winners of Best Free Credit Report Provider at Moneynet’s Personal Finance Awards, showing recognition from both its customers, as well as within the wider industry.
- TotallyMoney is backed by Elliott Advisors (UK) and Scottish Equity Partners (SEP), following a £29 million investment announced in January 2019.
- TotallyMoney is also a Sunday Times Best Company as well as a UK’s Best Workplace 2019.