New Barclaycard Initial 0% on purchases offer available exclusively through TotallyMoney
PERSONAL finance comparison site TotallyMoney today announced a new Barclaycard Initial card offer is now available exclusively through TotallyMoney. The new offer allows customers who are new to credit or are looking to rebuild their credit score, 0% on purchases for three months. This offer is exclusive to TotallyMoney and can only be applied for via TotallyMoney.com. The card does not charge an annual fee and starts with a low, manageable credit limit. As with all Barclaycards, this exclusive TotallyMoney Initial offer gives consumers all the benefits of Barclaycard including contactless payment technology, priority gig tickets, online account management and the new PayTag for your phone. Will Becker, chief executive of TotallyMoney.com said: “TotallyMoney are thrilled to be able to offer this exclusive Barclaycard Initial deal to our customers. For people looking to rebuild their credit or those who have not had credit before, this exclusive offer is a really strong enhancement in a market space where great products have, until recently, been sparse. We see huge numbers of visits every day from people who, often through no fault of their own, are denied ‘mainstream’ credit products, so we are delighted to see lenders looking at this market and addressing the lack of products for this type of consumer.” The Barclaycard Initial credit card with 0% for three months on purchases is available now exclusively at Totallymoney.com Representative example 29.9% p.a. variable. This is equivalent to 29.9% APR representative variable based on a credit limit of £1200. About TotallyMoney TotallyMoney.com is already one of the most visited credit comparison destinations in the UK. Having grown at an exceptionally rapid rate, we are now aiming to change the game altogether by developing a revolutionary approach to credit comparison. By creating exceptional comparison tools and publishing indispensable content, TotallyMoney is empowering people to make better financial choices. View PDF
For more information, please contact James McCaffrey
- Free credit report providers and credit experts, TotallyMoney, are on a mission to improve the UK’s credit score and help people move on up to a better future.
- TotallyMoney launched its free credit report in late 2017, and today has 3 million customers.
- TotallyMoney is the highest rated free credit report provider on Trustpilot. They are also 2018, 2019 and 2020 winners of Best Free Credit Report Provider at Moneynet’s Personal Finance Awards, showing recognition from both its customers, as well as within the wider industry.
- TotallyMoney is backed by Elliott Advisors (UK) and Scottish Equity Partners (SEP), following a £29 million investment announced in January 2019.
- TotallyMoney is also a Sunday Times Best Company as well as a UK’s Best Workplace 2019.