£10,000 of prizes up for grabs in Thumb-Stopping Moments short film competition
(https://www.totallymoney.com/thumb-stopping-moments/) TotallyMoney.com is offering £10,000 of prizes to filmmakers who can stop someone scrolling through their social media newsfeed with just 60 seconds of film. The credit comparison site will award £7,000 for the best film submitted. The second and third runners-up will get £2,000 and £1,000, respectively. Films can be no longer than 60 seconds and must be titled ‘Avoiding the Unexpected’. Other than this there are no rules – films will be judged on content and impact. For full details of the competition, including information on how to enter, visit the Thumb-Stopping Moments Short Film Competition page.
Filmmakers of all levels, even if they only have a smartphone, are all invited to enter the competition. Entrants have until 11 November 2016 to submit their films. Shortlisted films will be viewed by a panel of judges from the world of film and social media who will provide critical feedback on each and choose the winner and runners-up. Shortlisted films will also appear on our social media platforms and could even be used in one of our Facebook adverts where they will be seen by up to 50,000 people daily. TotallyMoney.com Head of Brand and Communications Joe Gardiner says: “This is a great opportunity for any budding filmmakers to get huge exposure for their work and even win some money. “In the age of social media it is becoming harder and harder to catch the user’s eye as they scroll through their Facebook or Instagram feeds. “To grab someone’s attention with a 60-second film is quite a challenge, so we’re really excited about seeing what people come up with.”
For more information, please contact James McCaffrey
- Free credit report providers and credit experts, TotallyMoney, are on a mission to improve the UK’s credit score and help people move on up to a better future.
- TotallyMoney launched its free credit report in late 2017, and today has 3 million customers.
- TotallyMoney is the highest rated free credit report provider on Trustpilot. They are also 2018, 2019 and 2020 winners of Best Free Credit Report Provider at Moneynet’s Personal Finance Awards, showing recognition from both its customers, as well as within the wider industry.
- TotallyMoney is backed by Elliott Advisors (UK) and Scottish Equity Partners (SEP), following a £29 million investment announced in January 2019.
- TotallyMoney is also a Sunday Times Best Company as well as a UK’s Best Workplace 2019.