19.9 % APR
- 0% interest on balance transfers for up to 20 months
- 0% interest on money transfers for 12 months
Calculate your savings
How much would you like to transfer?
How much can you repay monthly?
Whats your current card's APR?
You'll save 702
We calculate the interest you would save by holding your balance on the new 0% interest card instead of your current card, taking into account the transfer fee, over the length of the 0% offer.
We assume you won’t do any spending on the card as this is usually charged at a different rate. For a full list of assumptions click here
- 0% interest on balance transfers for up to 20 months from account opening
- 0% balance transfer fee for transfers made in the first 90 days, 3.99% thereafter
- 0% interest on money transfers for 12 months from account opening. 3.94% money transfer fee for transfers made in the first 90 days, 3.99% thereafter
- The 0% interest rates apply to any transfers made within the first 90 days of opening your account. You can transfer up to 95% of your available credit limit
- You have an annual income of at least £5,000
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You have a good credit history
- You live in the UK, or have a British Forces Post Office address
- You don’t currently hold more than one Tesco Bank credit card
- Balance Transfer OfferBalance Transfer OfferIntro RateIntro Rate0 %DurationDuration20 monthsTransfer FeeTransfer Fee0 %
- Purchase OfferPurchase OfferIntro RateIntro Raten/aDurationDurationn/a
- Annual Interest RatesStandard APRsBalance TransfersBalance Transfers21.8 %PurchasesPurchases19.9 %Cash WithdrawalsCash Withdrawals24.9 %
- Other Key FactsAnnual FeeAnnual Fee£0Cash Advance FeesCash Advance Fees3.99 %Minimum Age18 yearsMinimum Income£5,000Overseas Transaction FeeOverseas Transaction Fee2.75 %