Balance Transfer offer duration
Representative APR (variable)
- 0% on balance transfers for up to 27 months
- 0% on purchases for up to 27 months
Calculate your savings
How much would you like to transfer?
How much can you repay monthly?
Whats your current card's APR?
You'll save 748
We calculate the interest you would save by holding your balance on the new 0% interest card instead of your current card, taking into account the transfer fee, over the length of the 0% offer.
We assume you won’t do any spending on the card as this is usually charged at a different rate. For a full list of assumptions click here
- 0% interest on balance transfers for up to 27 months. We may offer you a 0% interest period of 24 or 21 months depending on your individual circumstances
- Balance transfer fee of 3% (minimum £3) applies on transfers made at application. The charge will depend on your current offer thereafter
- 0% interest on purchases up to 27 months. We may offer you a 0% interest period of 24 or 21 months depending on your individual circumstances
- Must have a mobile number and email address - Sainsbury's Bank need these details to securely manage your account online
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must have an annual income of £10,000 or more
- Must live in the UK (or have a British forces address)
- Must not have a current Sainsbury's Bank credit card
- Must not have been declined credit in the last month
- Must not have a history of County Court Judgement or bankruptcy
- Balance Transfer OfferBalance Transfer OfferIntro RateIntro Rate0 %DurationDuration27 monthsTransfer FeeTransfer Fee3 %
- Purchase OfferPurchase OfferIntro RateIntro Rate0 %DurationDuration27 months
- Annual Interest RatesStandard APRsBalance TransfersBalance Transfers20.95 %PurchasesPurchases20.95 %Cash WithdrawalsCash Withdrawals25.95 %
- Other Key FactsAnnual FeeAnnual Fee£0Cash Advance FeesCash Advance Fees3 %Minimum Age18 yearsMinimum Income£10,000Overseas Transaction FeeOverseas Transaction Fee2.75 %