22.9 % APR
- 0% on purchases for 18 months
- 0% on balance transfers for 18 months
Calculate your savings
How much would you like to transfer?
How much can you repay monthly?
What's your current card's APR?
You'll save 545
We calculate the interest you would save by holding your balance on the new 0% interest card instead of your current card, taking into account the transfer fee, over the length of the 0% offer.
We assume you won’t do any spending on the card as this is usually charged at a different rate. For a full list of assumptions click here
- 0% interest for 18 months on balance transfers made within 60 days of account opening, then 22.9% p.a. (variable). (2.90% transfer fee in the first 60 days)
- 0% on purchases for 18 months after account opening, then 22.9% p.a (variable)
- You must have an annual income/pension before tax of £8,500 or more
- You must be a resident of the UK. Channel Islands and Isle of Man customers are not eligible to apply online. Please visit your local branch to apply
- You must be over 18
- You must not hold an HSBC Basic Bank Account
- Balance Transfer OfferBalance Transfer OfferIntro RateIntro Rate0 %DurationDuration18 monthsTransfer FeeTransfer Fee2.9 %
- Purchase OfferPurchase OfferIntro RateIntro Rate0 %DurationDuration18 months
- Annual Interest RatesStandard APRsBalance TransfersBalance Transfers22.9 %PurchasesPurchases22.9 %Cash WithdrawalsCash Withdrawals27.9 %
- Other Key FactsAnnual FeeAnnual Fee£0Cash Advance FeesCash Advance Fees2.99 %Minimum Age18 yearsMinimum Income£8,500Overseas Transaction FeeOverseas Transaction Fee2.99 %