19.9 % APR
- 0% interest on balance transfers for 29 months
- 0% interest on purchases for 3 months
Calculate your savings
How much would you like to transfer?
How much can you repay monthly?
Whats your current card's APR?
You'll save 793
We calculate the interest you would save by holding your balance on the new 0% interest card instead of your current card, taking into account the transfer fee, over the length of the 0% offer.
We assume you won’t do any spending on the card as this is usually charged at a different rate. For a full list of assumptions click here
- 0% interest on balance transfers for 29 months, then 19.95% p.a. (variable)
- 3% fee applies on each balance transfer
- 0% interest on purchases for 3 months, then 19.95% APR (variable)
- Be 18 years or over
- Be a UK resident
- Have no CCJs or IVAs registered against you in the past five years
- Not have been declared bankrupt
- Balance Transfer OfferBalance Transfer OfferIntro RateIntro Rate0 %DurationDuration29 monthsTransfer FeeTransfer Fee3 %
- Purchase OfferPurchase OfferIntro RateIntro Rate0 %DurationDuration3 months
- Annual Interest RatesStandard APRsBalance TransfersBalance Transfers19.95 %PurchasesPurchases19.95 %Cash WithdrawalsCash Withdrawals19.95 %
- Other Key FactsAnnual FeeAnnual Fee£0Cash Advance FeesCash Advance Fees3 %Minimum Age18 yearsMinimum Income£0Overseas Transaction FeeOverseas Transaction Fee2.95 %