Representative APR (variable)
You'll earn in your first year Assumed spending of £10,000
- 5% cashback for the first three months, limit of £100 cashback plus earn 3% cashback up to £15 on all purchases from Amazon.co.uk in your first 3 months of Cardmembership.
- Up to 1% cashback after first 3 months
- Travel and shopping protection
- No annual fee
See how much you'll earn
Over 3 years you can earn up to 175
We think the best way to compare cashback cards is by the cashback you would earn minus any fees.
We assume you pay back your balance in full every month. If you don’t then you may end up paying more in interest than you’ll earn in cashback.
- 5% cashback for the first three months (max £100) plus earn 3% cashback up to £15 on all purchases from Amazon.co.uk in your first 3 months of Cardmembership.
- Earn up to 1% cashback
- Global Assist provides help from English-speaking doctor or lawyer 24/7 when abroad
- Replacement Protection: items stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase will be replaced up to a value of £2,500
- Travel Accident Insurance on public transport when you buy your ticket with your card
- Be over 18
- Have a UK bank or building society account
- Have a permanent UK home address
- Have no history of bad debt
- If self-employed, have been working for over a year
Balance Transfer Offer Intro Rate n/a Duration n/a Transfer Fee n/a Purchase Offer Intro Rate n/a Duration n/a Representative % APRs (variable) Balance Transfers 22.9 % Purchases 23.0 % Cash Withdrawals 27.9 % Other Key Facts Annual Fee £0 Cash Advance Fees 3.00 % Minimum Age 18 years Minimum Income £0 Overseas Transaction FeeOverseas Transaction Fee 2.99 %