21.9 % APR
- 0% interest on balance transfers for 29 months
- 0% interest on money transfers for 20 months
- 0% interest on purchases for 3 months
Calculate your savings
How much would you like to transfer?
How much can you repay monthly?
What's your current card's APR?
You'll save 793
We calculate the interest you would save by holding your balance on the new 0% interest card instead of your current card, taking into account the transfer fee, over the length of the 0% offer.
We assume you won’t do any spending on the card as this is usually charged at a different rate. For a full list of assumptions click here
- 0% interest on balance transfers for 29 months, then 21.9% p.a. (variable) - 3.00% fee on transfers made in the first 60 days, then 5.00%
- 0% interest on money transfers for 20 months, then 23.9% p.a. (variable) - 4.00% fee on transfers made in the first 60 days, then 5.00%
- 0% interest on purchases for 3 months, then 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Be a UK resident
- Be aged over 18
- Have a UK bank or building society account
- Balance Transfer OfferBalance Transfer OfferIntro RateIntro Rate0 %DurationDuration29 monthsTransfer FeeTransfer Fee3 %
- Purchase OfferPurchase OfferIntro RateIntro Rate0 %DurationDuration3 months
- Annual Interest RatesStandard APRsBalance TransfersBalance Transfers21.9 %PurchasesPurchases21.9 %Cash WithdrawalsCash Withdrawals27.9 %
- Other Key FactsAnnual FeeAnnual Fee£0Cash Advance FeesCash Advance Fees5 %Minimum Age18 yearsMinimum Income£7,000Overseas Transaction FeeOverseas Transaction Fee2.99 %