21.9 % APR
- 0% interest on balance transfers for 20 months
- 0% interest on money transfers for 12 months
- 0% interest on purchases for 3 months
Calculate your savings
How much would you like to transfer?
How much can you repay monthly?
What's your current card's APR?
You'll save 672
We calculate the interest you would save by holding your balance on the new 0% interest card instead of your current card, taking into account the transfer fee, over the length of the 0% offer.
We assume you won’t do any spending on the card as this is usually charged at a different rate. For a full list of assumptions click here
- 0% interest on balance transfers for 20 months, then 21.9% p.a. (variable) - 1.00% fee on transfers made in the first 60 days, then 5.00%
- 0% interest on purchases for 3 months, then 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- 0% interest on money transfers for 12 months, then 23.9% p.a. (variable) - 4.00% fee on transfers made in the first 60 days, then 5.00%
- No annual fee
- Must be aged 18 or over
- Must be a UK resident
- Must have a UK bank or building society account
- Must have a good credit history
- Must have an annual income of £7,000, or household income of at least £15,000
- Must not be bankrupt, in an IVA, have CCJs or defaults
- Balance Transfer OfferBalance Transfer OfferIntro RateIntro Rate0 %DurationDuration20 monthsTransfer FeeTransfer Fee1 %
- Purchase OfferPurchase OfferIntro RateIntro Rate0 %DurationDuration3 months
- Annual Interest RatesStandard APRsBalance TransfersBalance Transfers21.9 %PurchasesPurchases21.9 %Cash WithdrawalsCash Withdrawals27.9 %
- Other Key FactsAnnual FeeAnnual Fee£0Cash Advance FeesCash Advance Fees5 %Minimum Age18 yearsMinimum Income£7,000Overseas Transaction FeeOverseas Transaction Fee2.99 %