25.9 % APR
- 0% interest on balance transfers for 18 months
- 0% interest on purchases for 15 months
- No annual fee
Calculate your savings
How much would you like to transfer?
How much can you repay monthly?
What's your current card's APR?
You'll save 562
We calculate the interest you would save by holding your balance on the new 0% interest card instead of your current card, taking into account the transfer fee, over the length of the 0% offer.
We assume you won’t do any spending on the card as this is usually charged at a different rate. For a full list of assumptions click here
- 0% interest on balance transfers for 18 months, then 25.9% p.a. (variable) – 2.90% fee on transfers made in first 60 days, then 5.00%
- 0% interest on money transfers for 12 months, then 27.9% APR (variable) – 4.00% fee on transfers made in first 60 days, then 5.00%
- 0% interest on purchases for 15 months, then 25.9% p.a. (variable)
- No annual fee
- Must be aged 18 or over
- Must be a UK resident
- Must have a UK bank or building society account
- Must have a good credit history
- Must have an annual income of 7,000, or household income of at least £15,000
- Must not be bankrupt or in an IVA
- Balance Transfer OfferBalance Transfer OfferIntro RateIntro Rate0 %DurationDuration18 monthsTransfer FeeTransfer Fee2.9 %
- Purchase OfferPurchase OfferIntro RateIntro Rate0 %DurationDuration15 months
- Annual Interest RatesStandard APRsBalance TransfersBalance Transfers25.9 %PurchasesPurchases25.9 %Cash WithdrawalsCash Withdrawals27.9 %
- Other Key FactsAnnual FeeAnnual Fee£0Cash Advance FeesCash Advance Fees5 %Minimum Age18 yearsMinimum Income£7,000Overseas Transaction FeeOverseas Transaction Fee2.99 %