19.9 % APR
- 0% interest for up to 18 months on balance transfers
- 0% interest for the first 3 months on purchases
Calculate your savings
How much would you like to transfer?
How much can you repay monthly?
What's your current card's APR?
You'll save 649
We calculate the interest you would save by holding your balance on the new 0% interest card instead of your current card, taking into account the transfer fee, over the length of the 0% offer.
We assume you won’t do any spending on the card as this is usually charged at a different rate. For a full list of assumptions click here
- 0% interest for up to 18 months on balance transfers, then 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- 0% interest for the first 3 months on purchases, then 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- No Balance Transfer Fee
- No annual fee
- Must be an existing Natwest customer and make at least £10,000 a year to apply
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must have a good credit history
- Must have a permanent UK address for at least 3 years
- Balance Transfer OfferBalance Transfer OfferIntro RateIntro Rate0 %DurationDuration18 monthsTransfer FeeTransfer Fee0 %
- Purchase OfferPurchase OfferIntro RateIntro Rate0 %DurationDuration3 months
- Annual Interest RatesStandard APRsBalance TransfersBalance Transfers19.9 %PurchasesPurchases19.9 %Cash WithdrawalsCash Withdrawals26.9 %
- Other Key FactsAnnual FeeAnnual Fee£0Cash Advance FeesCash Advance Fees3 %Minimum Age18 yearsMinimum Income£10,000Overseas Transaction FeeOverseas Transaction Fee2.75 %