19.9 % APR
- 0% interest on balance transfers for 16 months
- 0% interest on purchases for 18 months
- Earn M&S points every time you shop
Calculate your savings
How much would you like to transfer?
How much can you repay monthly?
What's your current card's APR?
You'll save 490
We calculate the interest you would save by holding your balance on the new 0% interest card instead of your current card, taking into account the transfer fee, over the length of the 0% offer.
We assume you won’t do any spending on the card as this is usually charged at a different rate. For a full list of assumptions click here
- 0% interest on balance transfers for 16 months, then 19.9% APR (variable) (2.9% balance transfer fee, £5 minimum)
- 0% interest on purchases for 18 months, then 19.9% APR (variable)
- Collect 1 M&S point for every £1 you spend in M&S and 1 point for every £5 you spend elsewhere
- Be a UK resident
- Be aged over 18
- Not have held an M&S Bank credit card within the previous 12 months
- Balance Transfer OfferBalance Transfer OfferIntro RateIntro Rate0 %DurationDuration16 monthsTransfer FeeTransfer Fee2.9 %
- Purchase OfferPurchase OfferIntro RateIntro Rate0 %DurationDuration18 months
- Annual Interest RatesStandard APRsBalance TransfersBalance Transfers19.9 %PurchasesPurchases19.9 %Cash WithdrawalsCash Withdrawals23.9 %
- Other Key FactsAnnual FeeAnnual Fee£0Cash Advance FeesCash Advance Fees2.99 %Minimum Age18 yearsMinimum Income£0Overseas Transaction FeeOverseas Transaction Fee2.99 %