19.9 % APR
- 0% interest on balance transfers for 25 months
- 0% interest on purchases for 12 months
Calculate your savings
How much would you like to transfer?
How much can you repay monthly?
What's your current card's APR?
You'll save 758
We calculate the interest you would save by holding your balance on the new 0% interest card instead of your current card, taking into account the transfer fee, over the length of the 0% offer.
We assume you won’t do any spending on the card as this is usually charged at a different rate. For a full list of assumptions click here
- 0% interest on balance transfers for 25 months when made within 90 days of the account opening, then 19.95% p.a. (variable)
- 1% fee applies on each balance transfer made inside the first 90 days - then a 5% fee applies after the first 90 days
- 0% interest on purchases for 12 months, then 19.95% p.a. (variable)
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must have a good credit history
- Must hold a UK Bank/Building Society Account
- Must have had a UK permanent address for at least three years
- Balance Transfer OfferBalance Transfer OfferIntro RateIntro Rate0 %DurationDuration25 monthsTransfer FeeTransfer Fee1 %
- Purchase OfferPurchase OfferIntro RateIntro Rate0 %DurationDuration12 months
- Annual Interest RatesStandard APRsBalance TransfersBalance Transfers19.95 %PurchasesPurchases19.95 %Cash WithdrawalsCash Withdrawals19.95 %
- Other Key FactsAnnual FeeAnnual Fee£0Cash Advance FeesCash Advance Fees5 %Minimum Age18 yearsMinimum Income£0Overseas Transaction FeeOverseas Transaction Fee2.95 %