34.9 % APR
- 0% on balance transfers for six months (3% fee applies)
- Rates vary to up to 59.9% APR (variable)
- You could be accepted with limited credit history
Calculate your savings
How much would you like to transfer?
How much can you repay monthly?
What's your current card's APR?
You'll save 159
We calculate the interest you would save by holding your balance on the new 0% interest card instead of your current card, taking into account the transfer fee, over the length of the 0% offer.
We assume you won’t do any spending on the card as this is usually charged at a different rate. For a full list of assumptions click here
- 0% interest on balance transfers for six months. After the introductory period ends the standard balance rate will come into effect
- Interest rates (other than promotional rates) are linked to the Bank of England Base Rate
- Could accept people with limited or no credit history
- Credit limit of up to £1,200
- Be over 18
- Have a permanent UK address
- Not have been registered bankrupt in the past 18 months
- Balance Transfer OfferBalance Transfer OfferIntro RateIntro Rate0 %DurationDuration6 monthsTransfer FeeTransfer Fee3 %
- Purchase OfferPurchase OfferIntro RateIntro Raten/aDurationDurationn/a
- Annual Interest RatesStandard APRsBalance TransfersBalance Transfers34.95 %PurchasesPurchases34.95 %Cash WithdrawalsCash Withdrawals44.95 %
- Other Key FactsAnnual FeeAnnual Fee£0Cash Advance FeesCash Advance Fees3 %Minimum Age18 yearsMinimum Income£0Overseas Transaction FeeOverseas Transaction Fee2.95 %