This role has now been filled
However, we are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join the business. If this is you, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why we can’t afford not to meet you to email@example.com.
TotallyMoney is looking to hire a Product Designer to join its Product Team consisting of product managers, UX/UI/visual designers and data analysts/scientists
This is you
- You are a UI/UX Product Designer with design flair, sound judgement and a keen eye for detail.
- Your strengths may be more UX, interaction design, visual design or anything in between – crucially, you have a talent for figuring out great product experiences.
- You have 4-8 years of experience designing consumer apps (or ecommerce sites with a ‘signed-in state’ and interactions).
- You have designed for Web (responsive), iOS, Android and are familiar with the design idiom of each platform.
- You have strong interaction design skills and innate understanding of user experience principles – you can work alone on parts of the products or pair up with UX researchers and architects on key solutions.
- You enjoy creating UI for products that are rich in data, and with layers of complex interactions.
- You understand how to use visual language and style to make the complex seem simple and appealing.
- You enjoy working collaboratively in cross-functional teams over working solo - you can work with front-end developers in creating great product UI.
- You are always learning. And you actively practice what you learn and continuously work on refining your craft.
- You have an impressive portfolio – demonstrating your grasp of UX principles and/or UI principles like grid systems, colour theory and typography.
This is the job
The Product Designer will work with the rest of the UX & Design team to:
- Create compelling design solutions for our users’ needs.
- Transform product concepts into detailed artefacts – wireframes, prototypes, flows and other assets to communicate your ideas to the rest of the team.
- Develop and maintain the visual language of TotallyMoney across all our products: Web, iOS, Android.
- Create pixel-perfect UI for our products – and work closely with front-end developers to execute this flawlessly.
- Achieve a strong and consistent style across multiple platforms (Web, iOS, Android) and different financial product verticals (Credit Report, Credit Cards Comparison, Loans Comparison, Mortgages).
- Champion clean and consistent design – constantly review and iterate on our UI to take out the superfluous.
- Evolve and maintain standardised UI patterns and style guides.
- Share design artefacts through various means with the team, and the wider business, and constantly iterate based on what you learn.
- Help plan the best design process for a complex and multi-layered product.
- Effectively communicate your design philosophy, design decisions and ideas on process with everyone in the organisation.
This is the reward
Please note that this is a full-time, in-house role and the salary will be commensurate with the level of experience and skills you bring. There is also a generous bonus and benefits package.
If you’re successful, you will be working alongside a smart bunch of designers, product managers, developers, data analysts/scientists and marketing professionals in a collaborative, motivated team environment. We’ve set some challenging targets for the year and you will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of TotallyMoney.
This is TotallyMoney
TotallyMoney is on a mission to make credit fairer for consumers – we help thousands of users access their credit report and make wiser choices in their credit products. Our technology helps customers make smarter financial decisions and protect their credit rating.
TotallyMoney.com is challenging the established financial institutions to provide better credit for customers. And with a portfolio of new products launching later this year, there’s never been a more exciting time to join the FinTech revolution.
We follow a lean working pattern of build, measure, learn. We can count on each other and do our best work together. We value creativity and imagination, make things fast and fix them forward. And we’re committed to making an impact for our customers.
TotallyMoney is based on Old Street, London EC2. And we’ve got some of the capital’s best coffee shops right on our doorstep.
This is how to apply
Please send your CV, portfolio link and a covering letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.