TotallyMoney is on a mission to make the credit market fairer for consumers. Every day we help thousands of people compare credit products and find the right one for them. We also market credit cards that are redefining the way that lenders meet their customers’ needs. TotallyMoney is one of the most exciting FinTech companies in the UK. We are challenging the established financial institutions to make applying for credit fairer and provide better outcomes for customers.
TotallyMoney is based on Old Street, London EC2.
The commercial team is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with our business partners and working with our technology and marketing teams to ensure that we are growing product revenues and profitability. You will be working alongside high calibre colleagues in an agile, collaborative team environment.
Day-to-day you can expect to be:
- Managing key partnerships across lenders and white label clients.
- Acting as first point of contact for partners in the daily relationship.
- Driving performance and collaboration with key partners.
- Conducting analysis and presenting findings to partners and internal management team.
- Working with internal technology and marketing teams to manage partner-related projects and work.
- Ensuring adherence with contractual requirements.
This is you:
- Highly organised: you will be managing multiple relationships.
- Commercially astute: you need to make sure we are getting a good deal from our partners while ensuring they too are happy.
- Strong relationship builder: you will need to gain partners’ trust and respect quickly and be comfortable presenting.
- Diligent and efficient: there will be a lot going on and you need to have a can-do, get-it-done attitude with a commitment to seeing things through.
- Problem-solver: you will need to be able to interrogate data and trends, in order to draw insights.
- Genuinely interested: you find e-commerce fascinating because you realise that success comes from marrying data and commercial skills. .
- Collaborative: you are a self-starter but equally someone who is a good team player, willing to pitch in when others need support.
- A 2:1 (or better) degree from top-tier University.
- 2-3 years’ relevant work experience – commercial / management consultancy / technology / client facing.
- Some experience in data analysis and insight, particularly using Excel.
- Some structured project management experience.
- Experience within retail finance or price comparison would be a plus.
- 25 days annual leave (plus 8 days bank holidays).
- Two days per year (paid) for charity volunteering.
- Health insurance or gym membership.
- Free breakfast on Thursdays, plus a well-stocked kitchen with free fruit, biscuits and bagels.
- Two annual company social days plus quarterly team socials.
- Perkbox membership.
- Football / badminton at lunchtime.
- Beers and table tennis on Friday afternoons.
Here’s how to apply
In the first instance, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.