Media Ingenuity ‘speaks’ to 24 million people in a month
LONDON, November 8th, 2010. COMSCORE has published results showing in September 2010 Media Ingenuity’s price comparison brand Totallymoney.com reached a remarkable 24 million people, representing over 56% of the available internet audience. This makes Media Ingenuity the second largest online display advertiser in the UK for financial services. Overall they were ranked the fifth largest online display advertiser in the UK, in the company of some of the UK’s biggest brands including Virgin, BSkyB and BT Group. Commenting on the findings, Adam Quint, Media Ingenuity managing director said: “These are an extraordinary set of figures that confirm Media Ingenuity is now one of the UK’s biggest buyers of online display media and one of the top names within the financial services sector. We’re punching well above our weight and displacing some very well established brands both within the financial comparison space and beyond. The team at Media Ingenuity are delighted with this recognition.” Media Ingenuity has grown almost 700 per cent since it was founded in 2006. Businesses include lead and application generation for credit cards, loans, mortgages, life insurance, health insurance, debt management, banking, savings and utilities. The firm owns TotallyMoney.com and a suite of its own financial products marketed under the Fluid and Granite brands.
TotallyMoney.com is already one of the most visited credit comparison destinations in the UK. Having grown at a rapid rate, we are now aiming to change the game altogether by developing a revolutionary approach to credit comparison. By creating exceptional comparison tools and publishing indispensable content, TotallyMoney.com is empowering people to make better financial choices.
About Media Ingenuity
Media Ingenuity Group is a leading digital media business focused on consumer finance. We are on a mission to deliver the best online comparison tools and financial products that allow people to make smarter decisions. We are also a centre of excellence in marketing. Since Media Ingenuity was founded in 2006 we have created a series of products and services that have been used by millions of people looking to compare financial products and save money online. We have also become one of the largest online advertisers in the UK. Editor and supplementary notes The information contained in this press release is intended solely for journalists and should not be used by consumers to make financial decisions. Any consumer interested in learning more about any of this product should visit www.totallymoney.com for full terms and conditions.
For more information, please contact James McCaffrey
- Free credit report providers and credit experts, TotallyMoney, are on a mission to improve the UK’s credit score and help people move on up to a better future.
- TotallyMoney launched its free credit report in late 2017, and today has 3 million customers.
- TotallyMoney is the highest rated free credit report provider on Trustpilot. They are also 2018, 2019 and 2020 winners of Best Free Credit Report Provider at Moneynet’s Personal Finance Awards, showing recognition from both its customers, as well as within the wider industry.
- TotallyMoney is backed by Elliott Advisors (UK) and Scottish Equity Partners (SEP), following a £29 million investment announced in January 2019.
- TotallyMoney is also a Sunday Times Best Company as well as a UK’s Best Workplace 2019.