TotallyMoney and Lendable taking credit to the next Level
For immediate release
TotallyMoney, the credit app to help customers move their money forwards, launches new API integration with loan and credit card platform, Lendable.
● The credit building Level card prioritises simplicity, flexibility and transparency
● TotallyMoney’s API integration enables pre-approval and guaranteed rates, meaning that customers can apply with greater certainty
● Those with CCJs and defaults may be accepted for the Level card, which if used responsibly can help customers increase their credit score
● This integration comes at an exciting time for both businesses as Lendable now offers customers loans, credit cards and car finance, while TotallyMoney is rapidly approaching the 4 million customer mark.
Levelling the playing field
TotallyMoney’s API integration for Lendable’s Level credit card provides greater transparency as customers will be shown the APR they’ll get before application. In addition to this they can find out if they’re pre-approved for the offer, meaning a more personalised experience that helps them move towards their financial goals.
This is a stark contrast to the market norm where only 51% get the advertised APR. With the other 49% potentially receiving a higher and more expensive rate after being accepted.
This is the latest in a series of API integrations from TotallyMoney, as it continues to promote transparency through its work with lenders while developing its award-winning app and proprietary ranking algorithm, MatchFactor.
Simple, flexible and transparent
Through TotallyMoney’s credit app users can track their live report and score for free, forever and those who use their Level card responsibly, stay within their limit and make repayments on time may see their credit score improve.
With flexibility at its core, Level customers can add the card to their phone wallet, use it virtually, and manage spending and payments within the app.
As well as credit limits of up to £1,500, and guaranteed rates, the Level card comes with zero foreign usage fees. Those with CCJs and defaults who might traditionally be rejected for credit products are able to apply for the Level card, enabling them to rebuild their credit profile.
The Level app is already rated 4.9/5 on Apple’s App Store and 4.7/5 on Google’s Play Store from over 14,000 reviews as customers enjoy the transparent, simple approach.
Commenting on the integration, Chris Meurice, Chief Marketing Officer at Lendable says:
“Lendable’s goal is to provide customers with better financial products and integrating the Level credit card with TotallyMoney's simple API solution is the next important step as we bring further transparency and therefore control to customers in a market that is historically complicated and opaque.”
Qin Su, Commercial Director at TotallyMoney comments:
“At TotallyMoney, we’re on a mission to help everyone move their money forwards and this latest partnership takes us a step closer to that goal.
“We're proud to announce this API integration to bring the Level card to our service. Like TotallyMoney, Lendable works hard to ensure customers can harness the power of their own data to improve their own financial lives.
“Those with a not-so-perfect credit history have a new product that offers pre-approval and guaranteed rates. Customers will know their chance of being accepted and the APR they’re being offered. This improves lender-customer transparency and removes any post-acceptance surprises.
“TotallyMoney is the credit app built to help people move their money forward and achieve their financial goals. Working with lenders to make applying for credit clearer for customers is an essential part of this”
About Level / Lendable
● Lendable is a platform that offers financial products that deliver transparency, simplicity and ease of use.
● Guaranteed rates, preapprovals and high customer ratings underpin their 3 products: Lendable unsecured loans, Level credit cards and Autolend car finance agreements.
● Rated 4.5 and above out of 5 across Google, Apple & Google app stores, Trustpilot and other independent review providers
● Lendable has helped 500,000+ customers to date and growing
For more information, please contact the press team
TotallyMoney believes people’s financial data should work for them, and not against them and with more than four million customers, they provide the UK’s only free, live credit score and report.
Its service helps customers understand their financial position and provides personalised recommendations so they can start creating financial momentum. TotallyMoney also works closely with leading lenders, to ensure eligible customers are matched with the right products, underpinned by its robust data, product and tech capabilities.
TotallyMoney is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).