TotallyMoney October Prize Draw - Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter of this prize draw is TotallyMoney Limited of Chapter House, 16 Brunswick Place, London N1 6DZ.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via Facebook and only one entry per person per prize draw is permitted.
- This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You understand that by entering you are not providing your information to Facebook you are providing your information to TotallyMoney. By participating in this prize draw you agree to release Facebook from any claims.
- The opening date for entries is 9am on the dates below and the closing date is at midnight on the following dates:
Prize Draw 1 (9:00am 12th October 2021 – 12:00 midnight 17th October 2021)
Prize Draw 2 (9:00am 19th October 2021 – 12:00 midnight 24th October 2021)
Prize Draw 3 (9:00am 26th October 2021 – 12:00 midnight 31st October 2021)
One winner will be selected for each prize draw (there will be a total of three prize draws). Entries received after the relevant closing times above will not be valid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on the following working day of each prize draw. The answer needs to be correct for entrants to be eligible to win.
- The winner for each prize draw will receive a £100 Amazon voucher.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook within one day of the draw and must provide an email address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 48 hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner via email within one business day of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize is supplied by Amazon EU S.à r.l. 60 Holborn Viaduct, Holborn, London EC1A 2FD (the “Supplier”). The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails [email protected] or writes to TotallyMoney Limited, Chapter House, 16 Brunswick Place, London N1 6DZ (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date of each prize draw stated in condition 6. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter [email protected]. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Participants agree to participate in publicity at the Promoter’s request if they are a winner. The Promoter (or any third party nominated by the Promoter) may in its sole discretion use the winner's name, image, entry and/or any related material for future promotional purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid. If you do not want your name, image, entry and/or related material used in this way, please contact [email protected].
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.