Representative APR (variable)
You'll earn in your first year Assumed spending of £10,000
- 20,000 bonus points when you spend £2,000 on your card in your first three months.
- Not a credit card - you must repay balance in full every month
- £140 annual fee (free for first year)
See how much you'll earn
Over 3 years you can earn up to 138
We think the best way to compare rewards cards is by the value of the rewards you would earn minus any fees.
* The estimate of the value of rewards points is based on our research and rewards points valuations. It’s always possible to do better or worse than this value with smart or poor use of the rewards earned. We also make the assumption that you’ll pay back your balance in full every month so won’t get charged any interest. For a full explanation of how we calculate these values and our assumptionsclick here
- $75 hotel credit and room upgrade where available at over 350 hotels globally including Hilton, InterContinental and Sofitel
- 10% off Hertz car rental rates, plus a complimentary one card upgrade and additional driver fee waived
- Earn one Membership Rewards point for virtually every £1 spend on your Card
- Earn one additional Membership Rewards point for virtually every £1 equivalent spent in a foreign currency
- Earn one additional Membership Rewards point for virtually every £1 spent directly with airlines
- Earn two additional Membership Rewards point for virtually every £1 spent at amextravel.co.uk.
- Get 10,000 Membership Rewards points after each year of Cardmembership, when you spend £15,000 within the 12 month period of your Card anniversary.
- No preset spending limit
- Transfer your points to 15 major frequent flyer and hotel programmes
- Two complimentary lounge visits per year to use at over 350 airport lounges globally
- Be over 18
- Have a UK bank or building society account
- Have a permanent UK home address
- Have no history of bad debt
- If self-employed, have been working for over a year
Balance Transfer OfferBalance Transfer Offer Intro RateIntro Rate n/a DurationDuration n/a Transfer FeeTransfer Fee n/a Purchase OfferPurchase Offer Intro RateIntro Rate n/a DurationDuration n/a Annual Interest RatesStandard APRs Balance TransfersBalance Transfers 0.0 % PurchasesPurchases 0.0 % Cash WithdrawalsCash Withdrawals 3.0 % Other Key Facts Annual FeeAnnual Fee £140 Cash Advance FeesCash Advance Fees 3.00 % Minimum Age 18 years Minimum Income £0 Overseas Transaction FeeOverseas Transaction Fee 2.99 %