Balance Transfer offer duration
Representative APR (variable)
- Absolutely no fees on overseas purchases
- 0% interest on purchases for 12 months
- 0% interest on balance transfers for 12 months
Calculate your savings
How much would you like to transfer?
How much can you repay monthly?
Whats your current card's APR?
You'll save 466
We calculate the interest you would save by holding your balance on the new 0% interest card instead of your current card, taking into account the transfer fee, over the length of the 0% offer.
We assume you won’t do any spending on the card as this is usually charged at a different rate. For a full list of assumptions click here
- 0% interest on balance transfers for 12 months, then 19.9% APR (variable) – No fee on transfers made in first 60 days, then 5.00%
- 0% interest on money transfers for 12 months, then 19.9% APR (variable) - 2.00% fee on transfers made in first 60 days, then 5.00%
- 0% interest on purchases for 12 months, then 19.9% APR (variable)
- Be a UK resident
- Be over 18
- Have a UK bank or building society account
- Balance Transfer OfferBalance Transfer OfferIntro RateIntro Rate0 %DurationDuration12 monthsTransfer FeeTransfer Fee0 %
- Purchase OfferPurchase OfferIntro RateIntro Rate0 %DurationDuration12 months
- Annual Interest RatesStandard APRsBalance TransfersBalance Transfers19.9 %PurchasesPurchases19.9 %Cash WithdrawalsCash Withdrawals27.9 %
- Other Key FactsAnnual FeeAnnual Fee£0Cash Advance FeesCash Advance Fees3 %Minimum Age18 yearsMinimum Income£7,000Overseas Transaction FeeOverseas Transaction Fee0 %