Balance Transfer offer duration
Representative APR (variable)
- 0% on balance transfers for 30 months
- 0% on purchases for 3 months
Calculate your savings
How much would you like to transfer?
How much can you repay monthly?
Whats your current card's APR?
You'll save 792
We calculate the interest you would save by holding your balance on the new 0% interest card instead of your current card, taking into account the transfer fee, over the length of the 0% offer.
We assume you won’t do any spending on the card as this is usually charged at a different rate. For a full list of assumptions click here
- 0% on balance transfers for 30 months. A 3% fee (minimum £3) applies to transfers made within your first 3 months. The charge will depend on your current offer thereafter
- 0% on purchases for 3 months, then 19.95% p.a variable
- Must have a mobile number and email address - Sainsbury's Bank need these details to securely manage your account online
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must have an annual income of £10,000 or more
- Must live in the UK (or have a British forces address)
- Must not have a current Sainsbury's Bank credit card
- Must not have been declined credit in the last month
- Must not have a history of County Court Judgement or bankruptcy
- Balance Transfer OfferBalance Transfer OfferIntro RateIntro Rate0 %DurationDuration30 monthsTransfer FeeTransfer Fee3 %
- Purchase OfferPurchase OfferIntro RateIntro Rate0 %DurationDuration3 months
- Annual Interest RatesStandard APRsBalance TransfersBalance Transfers19.95 %PurchasesPurchases19.95 %Cash WithdrawalsCash Withdrawals25.95 %
- Other Key FactsAnnual FeeAnnual Fee£0Cash Advance FeesCash Advance Fees3 %Minimum Age18 yearsMinimum Income£10,000Overseas Transaction FeeOverseas Transaction Fee2.75 %