20.9 % APR
- 0% interest for up to 29 months on balance transfers
- 0% interest for up to 12 months on money transfers
Calculate your savings
How much would you like to transfer?
How much can you repay monthly?
What's your current card's APR?
You'll save 767
We calculate the interest you would save by holding your balance on the new 0% interest card instead of your current card, taking into account the transfer fee, over the length of the 0% offer.
We assume you won’t do any spending on the card as this is usually charged at a different rate. For a full list of assumptions click here
- 0% interest for up to 29 months on balance transfers, then 20.93% p.a (variable). (2.79% transfer fee in the first 60 days, then 5%)
- 0% interest for up to 12 months on money transfers, then 20.93% p.a (variable). (4% transfer fee in the first 60 days, then 5%)
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must have a good credit history
- Must hold a UK Bank/Building Society Account
- Must have had a UK permanent address for at least three years
- Balance Transfer OfferBalance Transfer OfferIntro RateIntro Rate0 %DurationDuration29 monthsTransfer FeeTransfer Fee2.79 %
- Purchase OfferPurchase OfferIntro RateIntro Raten/aDurationDurationn/a
- Annual Interest RatesStandard APRsBalance TransfersBalance Transfers20.93 %PurchasesPurchases20.93 %Cash WithdrawalsCash Withdrawals20.93 %
- Other Key FactsAnnual FeeAnnual Fee£0Cash Advance FeesCash Advance Fees5 %Minimum Age18 yearsMinimum IncomeNot SpecifiedOverseas Transaction FeeOverseas Transaction Fee2.95 %