Skip to main content

Launching Level with Lendable

Our mission at TotallyMoney is to help everyone move their money forwards. In the past 12 months we’ve introduced a host of new services and features to our app, as well as further developing our proprietary MatchFactor algorithm. What’s more, we’ve worked with lenders to bring new and innovative products to our panel.

We’re excited to announce that the latest product we’re able to offer our customers is the Level card from Lendable. The credit-building Level card prioritises simplicity, flexibility and transparency. The card has a number of app-based features to help users monitor and manage their spending, and it carries no fees for using overseas. Level is already rated 4.9/5 and 4.7/5 on Apple’s App Store and Google’s Play Store on over 14,000 reviews showing customers value the transparency.

Levelling the playing field

For too long people have been kept in the dark about their financial data, what it means and how to make it work for them. This is especially true for those with lower financial resilience.

Regulations state that only 51% of those applying for a card must get the APR advertised. This means the other 49% may discover they’ve received a higher, more expensive rate after being accepted.

At TotallyMoney, we want to help people achieve their financial goals, arming them with the information they need to make the best decisions for their financial lives.

Together with Lendable, we've integrated via an API to deliver the Level card so that we can offer customers pre-approval. This means that subject to final checks customers will know if they’ll be accepted before applying, avoiding harmful credit rejection. In addition to this, customers will see the APR they’re being offered before they apply, with no changes to the rate once they’ve been accepted. Real rates, guaranteed. 

By working with lenders, we hope to improve transparency in our industry and help our customers create financial momentum with TotallyMoney.

  By working with lenders, we hope to improve transparency in our industry and help our customers create financial momentum with TotallyMoney.

We're on a mission to improve the UK's credit score and help people move on up to a better future.


TotallyMoney is an independent credit broker, not a lender. Our comparison service works with most leading lenders, covering the majority of the market. Though we may be paid a fee by lenders or brokers this never influences how our products are ranked.

We don't provide financial advice. Product information is obtained from independent sources and rates displayed may vary depending on your personal circumstances. While we make every effort to ensure that information is up to date, you should always confirm the terms of the offer with the product provider.

TotallyMoney is owned and operated by TotallyMoney Limited which is registered in England and Wales (Company Registration Number 06205695). TotallyMoney Limited is an Appointed Representative of TM Connect Limited, which is registered in England and Wales (Company Registration Number 06967012) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of consumer credit related activities (FCA FRN: 511936). Trading Address and Registered Office: Chapter House, 16 Brunswick Place, London N1 6DZ. Credit is available, subject to status, only to UK residents aged 18 or over.

We use cookies as described in our Cookie Policy. Continue browsing or click to accept.