Here at TotallyMoney we welcome guest posters, but we do have a couple of guidelines that we expect our guest posters to stick to…
1. We don’t accept sponsored posts
Any links must be used with the intention of helping the reader, without bias or agenda. If we feel that you are plugging a company, product or service, we will not publish your post.
All authors can include a link to their website in their biography, which appears at the bottom of the page under the article.
2. What we look for
We look for blog posts that are:
- Targeted at a British audience
- Personal and personable
- High quality
3. What we steer clear of
We will not publish guest posts that:
- Contain false, fraudulent, plagiarised or defamatory content
- Reveal personal information about other people
- Contain any obscene, threatening or offensive content
- Contain any illegal content
- Breach intellectual property rights, statutory or common law rights of a third party
4. What we need from you
If you want to guest post on the site, we will need to know:
- The website you are representing (if you simply refer to ‘my client’, we won’t take a second look at you.)
- 3-4 examples of where your work has been published before
- A topic idea with a headline
For more information or to submit a guest post proposal, please get in touch with Katie at email@example.com.
We receive a lot of guest post requests. If you don’t hear back from us after 3-4 days, please assume that you won’t be able to guest post on the site.