This is us
TotallyMoney is making credit fairer by putting customers in control of their data and helping them make smart borrowing decisions. Our free credit report service allows customers to track and improve their credit score. And we market credit cards that are redefining the way that lenders help meet their customers’ needs.
TotallyMoney is one of the most exciting FinTech companies in the UK. It is challenging the established financial institutions to make getting credit fairer and providing better outcomes for customers.
We are a team of 50 employees based on Old Street, London EC2.
This is the job
We are looking for a full-time customer service representative to respond to customer queries and escalate issues where required. Our customer service team is newly formed and will grow rapidly. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to start from the ground up, with opportunities to take on additional responsibilities (e.g. complaint handling), grow the team and take a management role if they show promise.
Individuals within the customer service team are required to keep up to date with all changes to the product and ensure they are knowledgeable about specific financial products such as Credit Reports (although this is not required before joining). The successful candidate will be provided with regular support and training from across the business to ensure they are kept up to date.
- Respond promptly to all incoming customer requests using our customer support software and helpdesk solution
- Escalate issues to Heads of Departments and the Management Team where required, in an effective and timely manner
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments to resolve requests, keeping track of queries with third party involvement
- Accurately identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Work closely with the Customer Success Manager to maintain our company reputation across various platforms (TrustPilot, Twitter, Facebook)
- Work with individuals from across the departments to ensure constant knowledge transfer
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers, and share findings with internal stakeholders
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Relatable customer-facing experience, either directly in customer service or in front of house role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills that allow you to inform, help and advise customers
- Excellent language and written skills that allow you to respond to customers accurately
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different types of characters
- Friendly and flexible team worker
- 25 days annual leave (plus 8 days bank holidays);
- Two days per year (paid) for charity volunteering;
- Health insurance or gym membership;
- Pension scheme – employer’s contributions made in line with auto-enrolment obligations;
- Free breakfast on Thursdays, plus a well-stocked kitchen with free fruit, biscuits and bagels;
- Two annual company social days plus quarterly team socials;
- Perkbox membership;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Football / badminton at lunchtime;
- Beers and table tennis on Friday afternoons.
This is how to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this role to email@example.com.