This is us
TotallyMoney is on a mission to make credit better. Every day we help thousands of people take control of their finances with their free credit score and report, compare credit products and find the right one for them. We also market credit cards that are redefining the way that lenders meet their customers’ needs.
TotallyMoney is one of the most exciting FinTech companies in the UK and is based on Old Street, London EC1V.
The Customer Success team is responsible for customer engagements, ensuring that all queries are efficiently and accurately dealt with and that customer satisfaction is maintained. The Customer Success team is the first point of call for all customer engagements and as such is an integral part of the business, ensuring that any technical or service problems are communicated to internal stakeholders.
This is the job
Day to day, you can expect to be:
- Providing the first point of contact for all customer engagements;
- Responding to any enquiries received via our customer support software (bringing together email, website feedback, Facebook and Twitter);
- Monitoring the timescales of customer engagements, and ensuring issues are appropriately prioritised and resolved in a timely fashion;
- Identifying complaints and processing them in accordance with Ombudsman requirements;
- Ensuring that we provide the best possible experience for our customers;
- Acting as an advocate for our customers across the business;
- Providing regular updates to internal stakeholders, informing them of any relevant customer queries and feedback.
This is you
- You enjoy being at the front line – troubleshooting issues and consulting with different team members to resolve customer problems;
- You are highly computer literate and have an interest in technology;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are equally happy writing an email to a customer or delivering a presentation to the business;
- You are an effective multi-tasker and can organise your own workload effectively;
- You are a flexible, friendly team-player;
- You always put the customer first;
- You are sensitive and patient, and can be trusted to deal with sensitive information professionally and appropriately.
- Education to A-Level or equivalent;
- GCSE (or equivalent) in English Language at C grade or above;
- Experience working in a customer-facing role;
- An enquiring mind and an interest in learning more about our product and the FinTech sector.
- 25 days annual leave (plus 8 days bank holidays);
- Two days per year (paid) for charity volunteering;
- Health insurance or gym membership;
- Pension scheme – employer’s contributions made in line with auto-enrolment obligations;
- Free breakfast on Thursdays, plus a well-stocked kitchen with free fruit, biscuits and bagels;
- Two annual company social days plus quarterly team socials;
- Perkbox membership;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Football / badminton at lunchtime;
- Beers and table tennis on Friday afternoons.
This is how to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.