TotallyMoney is making credit fairer for consumers – every day, we help thousands of users compare credit products and find the right one for them. And we market credit cards that are redefining the way that lenders help meet their customers’ needs. TotallyMoney is one of the most exciting FinTech companies in the UK. It is challenging the established financial institutions to make applying for credit fairer and providing better outcomes for customers.
We are based on Old Street, London EC2.
The commercial team is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with our business partners and working with our technology and marketing teams to ensure that we are growing product revenues and profitability. You will be working alongside high-calibre colleagues in an agile, collaborative team environment.
This is the job:
Day-to-day you can expect to be:
- analysing data from our products and partners to help the commercial team optimise revenues and inform the product and marketing teams of areas for improvement;
- presenting your analysis internally and externally with the right quality and in a timely fashion;
- producing and automating reports and management information, including playing a key role in weekly trading performance analysis and drive impactful insights for Commercial team and wider business;
- learning about online product development, ecommerce and partner management skills from our experienced team;
- owning the content management system – ensuring our websites are accurate and compliant;
- a point of contact for our partners – liaising, handling issues, identifying and supporting the team on commercial opportunities;
- ultimately taking increased responsibility for the commercial performance of a product area and more key partner managementl
- learning the latest data analysis techniques and tools from our cross functional data team; and
- continuously looking for opportunities to drive process improvement.
This is you
- You want to be at the front line – coming up with the insights and ideas that help the business make money.
- You find e-commerce fascinating because you realise that success comes from marrying data and commercial skills.
- You’ve got an analytical mind and an eye for detail.
- You possess strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- You are always learning and seeking to improve yourself. You are curious about possibilities and act to explore them.
- You have a can-do, get-it-done attitude and a commitment to seeing things through.
- a 2:1 (or better) degree from top-tier University;
- strong mathematical ability (A/ A* at A Level);
- some experience in data analysis and insight, particularly using Excel; and
- ideally some work experience in a commercial and/ or client facing role.
- 25 days of annual leave (plus eight bank holidays);
- two days per year (paid) for charity volunteering;
- health insurance or gym membership;
- a pension scheme – employer’s contributions made in line with auto-enrolment obligations;
- free breakfast on Thursdays, plus a well-stocked kitchen with free fruit, biscuits and bagels;
- two annual company social days plus quarterly team socials;
- Perkbox membership;
- cycle to work scheme;
- football / badminton at lunchtime; and
- beers and table tennis on Friday afternoons.
Here’s how to apply
In the first instance, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.